Tuesday, November 18, 2008

filler

Thinking of canoeing today so I thought I would share a photo from earlier this year. Don't swim, don't fish and especially don't like lying on beaches, but give me a couple of hours in a canoe and the world becomes alright.
I spent the day yesterday listening to a Christian radio station while working the fields. I am suprised that some of these preachers aren't brought to task for human rights violations given the excessive nature of their interpretations of the Bible. It is a strange place, this world we Christians occupy.
Given the lateness of the year, the weather that we are having out at the farm is just great. November is the month with the highest rainfall in our neck of the woods. Not a drop for the past three days and temperatures up to fourteen degrees.

No comments: